Ordering the C15
The C15 will be available at the beginning of May 2017. Please note that the C15 is assembled at Nonlinear Labs in Berlin by hand. Therefore, we cannot always immediately satisfy customer demand. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Pre-Ordering the C15
Send a mail to: email@example.com
Please let us know if you prefer to purchase the C15 or take advantage of our rent-to-buy offer (see explanation below). Also, please indicate the preferred pick-up date. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Purchase or Rent-to-Buy?
Our aim is to make the C15 available to musicians with any budget. That's why we have two main possibilities: purchase and rent-to-buy.
If you would like to purchase a C15, please refer to the section Purchase below. We also offer a flexible rent-to-buy plan, with a minimum monthly payment of 80 €. For more information, see the section Rent-to-Buy.
Purchase the C15
The price of the C15 is 4000 € (includes 19% German VAT). Since there are no middlemen (distributors and resellers) and no shipping costs, the price represents the true value of the instrument.
The price of the C15 is for pick-up at Nonlinear Labs in Berlin. This helps us to keep the costs more transparent and gives us a chance to personally meet each one of our customers, who receive a personal hands-on training when picking up their instrument. The C15 is designed for longevity; we hope our relationships with our customers will also be long-lasting.
In addition to a rent-to-buy offer (see below), we also have a buy-back plan for those who decide to return their C15 some time after having purchased it. (Returned instruments will be refurbished and available for reduced prices.) The buy-back plan is based on the same principle as the rent-to-buy plan: the buy-back price is calculated by subtracting 2% of the purchase price (= 80 €) per month.
Our rent-to-buy plan is fair and transparent; there are no transaction costs, no interest, no complicated financing modalities.
Here is the principle: you pay a minimum of 2% of the purchase price (= 80 €) per month for a maximum of 50 months and the C15 becomes your property. If you pay more than 80 € per month, the C15 becomes your property sooner. The rental agreement can be stopped at any time by returning the instrument.
- 1. Flexible payment: any combination of rental (hiring) and purchase is possible.
- 2. The minimum rate, or monthly rent, is 2% of the purchase price: 80 €.
- 3. The monthly rental payments will be deducted from the purchase price.
- 4. In other words, the instrument will be completely paid off within 50 months at the most, becoming the customer's property.
- 5. Higher monthly rates are possible (any amount above 2% of the purchase price). When the sum of the monthly payments reaches the purchase price amount, the instrument becomes the customer's property.
- 6. When the sum of previous payments made exceeds the sum of the minimum monthly rates, the payments can be stopped until both sums are the same.
- 7. The rental agreement can be stopped at any time by returning the instrument. The difference between the sum of payments made and the sum of the minimum monthly rates will be refunded to the customer.
- 8. Customers who paid the full purchase price when initially taking possession of the instrument are entitled to receive a refund upon return of the instrument, equivalent to the fair value (= purchase price minus the sum of monthly minimum rates).
- 9. We accept and make all payments in euros only.
- 10. We expect the customer to pick up the C15 at Nonlinear Labs in Berlin, Germany. If shipping is desired, it must be organized and paid for by the customer.
- 1. A customer buys the C15 and decides to return it after 6 months:
- 4000 € purchase price - (80 € depreciation x 6 months) = 3520 €
The customer returns the C15 and receives 3520 €. In this way, his total costs would just be a "rental" for six months amounting to 480 €.
- 2. A customer decides to acquire a C15 with our rent-to-buy plan and pays 1200 € when taking possession of the C15:
- He doesn't need to pay anything until 15 months after this initial payment (1200 € = 80 € x 15 months). After these first 15 months, he can return the C15 or continue paying a minimum of 80 € per month until the instrument is paid off (latest after 35 more months).
- 3. A customer decides to acquire a C15 with our rent-to-buy plan and pays 200 € per month:
- After twenty months (20 x 200 € = 4000 €), the C15 becomes the customer's property.