Ordering the C15
Since summer 2017 the C15 is in production. Please note that it is assembled at Nonlinear Labs in Berlin by hand. Therefore, we cannot always immediately satisfy customer demand. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ordering the C15
The C15 can be ordered directly from us. There are no middlemen like distributors and resellers. For a request please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer to purchase the C15 or take advantage of our rent-to-buy offer (see explanation below) and if you can pick up the instrument in Berlin. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Purchase or Rent-to-Buy?
Our aim is to make the C15 available to musicians with any budget. That's why we have two main possibilities: purchase and rent-to-buy.
If you would like to purchase a C15, please refer to the section below. We also offer a flexible rent-to-buy plan, with a minimum monthly payment of 2 % of the purchase price. For more information, see the section Rent-to-Buy.
Purchase the C15
The purchase price of the C15 is 4000 €, including VAT (3361 € without VAT).
In addition to a rent-to-buy offer (see below), we also have a buy-back plan for those who decide to return their C15 some time after having purchased it. The buy-back price is calculated by subtracting 2 % of the purchase price per month. Returned instruments will be refurbished and made available again.
Our rent-to-buy plan is fair and transparent; there are no transaction costs, no interest, no complicated financing modalities. Here are the conditions:
- Flexible payment: any combination of rental (hiring) and purchase is possible.
- The minimum rate, or monthly rent, is 2% of the purchase price.
- The monthly rental payments will be deducted from the purchase price.
- In other words, the instrument will be completely paid off within 50 months at the most, becoming the customer's property.
- Higher monthly rates are possible (any amount above 2% of the purchase price). When the sum of the monthly payments reaches the purchase price amount, the instrument becomes the customer's property.
- When the sum of previous payments made exceeds the sum of the minimum monthly rates, the payments can be stopped until both sums are the same.
- The instrument can be returned at any time. The difference between the sum of payments made and the sum of the minimum monthly rates will be refunded to the customer.
- 1. A customer buys the C15 and decides to return it after 6 months:
- 4000 € purchase price - (80 € depreciation x 6 months) = 3520 €
The customer returns the C15 and receives 3520 €. In this way, his total costs would just be a "rental" for six months amounting to 480 €.
- 2. A customer decides to acquire a C15 with our rent-to-buy plan and pays 1200 € when taking possession of the C15:
- He doesn't need to pay anything until 15 months after this initial payment (1200 € = 80 € x 15 months). After these first 15 months, he can return the C15 or continue paying a minimum of 80 € per month until the instrument is paid off (latest after 35 more months).
- 3. A customer decides to acquire a C15 with our rent-to-buy plan and pays 200 € per month:
- After twenty months (20 x 200 € = 4000 €), the C15 becomes the customer's property.
Pick-up or Shipping
We would like to meet our customers, and to give them a personal hands-on training. In the best case this can take place when they pick up the C15 at Nonlinear Labs in Berlin. In this case we offer to make a reservation for a hotel room in our neighbourhood and to pay the costs for one night.
But we can also ship the C15 to the customer. We will arrange a Skype meeting before the purchase or the signing of the rent-to-buy agreement and a longer Skype session for the training when the instrument has arrived.
Nonlinear Labs bears the shipping costs for the delivery. In case of a return the customer will bear the shipping costs.